Saturday 5 November 2016

Risky romance. Reptile handler proposes to his girlfriend while feeding crocodile

If you want to pop the question, it's best to choose an auspicious moment for luck. For one guy, he picked a massive crocodile for company when he got down on one knee and asked the hand of his girl.

Billy Colett from Australia proposed to his girlfriend Siobhan Oxley after inviting a 4.5metre crocodile named Elvis to witness the occasion.


He had used a piece of meat to coax the crocodile out of his pond before asking his girlfriend to “have a crack” at feeding the reptile.

But he left her shocked by suddenly announcing: "Three years ago, next week, I actually met the girl of my dreams. The girl I love more than anything.”
Billy then tells the crocodile to “stay there” and “behave yourself” before turning to his partner to propose.

He continued: “Siobhan, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?"
The reptile handler then joked that proposing was "worse than feeding a crocodile”.
Siobhan tearfully said yes but expressed her regret at missing out on feeding the crocodile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD HELP OUR NATION BY KENNY22