Sunday 22 May 2016

EJ Johnson shows off his thighs in slit dress

 The 23-year-old Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills Star was at his Diva best as he ran errands in a knee-length plaid dress which was slit to reveal his thighs.
Despite his choice of women's attire, the reality star has maintained that he has no plans to transition to a woman.  


He may make feminine sartorial choices but he recently put the record straight on the show that he doesn't intend to transition.
'All the people that are so quick to say, that like because I wear women's wear sometimes that like means I'm transitioning!', the reality star said.
'If I come out in a Diane Sawyer interview and I'm like, 'Diane, I just want to let the world know, I am becoming a woman.' Until that day, everyone needs to have a seat. People are just so ignorant and dumb sometimes,' the son of Magic Johnson concluded. 
More photos...

3 comments:

GOD HELP OUR NATION BY KENNY22