Monday 20 June 2016

Free website design for bloggers, small business owners, churches, charity organisations and schools - Only 20 spots available!

If you would like me to help you design a Professional and Beautiful website or blog for Free, then I want you to pay attention to this blog post. I know you're thinking...."There is no way you  can design a full website for you completely for Free"

If you are looking for me to design a full website which is as big as Nairaland or Jumia.com.ng or  Konga.com or even Facebook with lots of web pages and ecommerce integration, then you are right....you should Stop Reading Now!

However...
- If you are a new blogger
- If you run a small business
- If you own a church or ministry
- If you are starting an NGO
- if you want to kick-start a new business
- if you have a new product and you want to design a sales page for it

If you generally want to have a blog like Linda Ikeji's blog or a simple but professionally designed website for your business or service or church, then I'd like to help you.

I am talking about a beautiful and professional website like the below...

Or a Blog Website like this one...


If you try to design this type of website or blog yourself, you will find it very difficult. Not only that, it  will look very boring and unprofessional.

It won't be as good as what a professional website designer or developer like myself will do for you.
If you approach a web developer to design the type of website above for you...

They will charge you between N80,000 - N250,000 to design this type of website or blog depending on who you speak with.But I won't charge you any of the above at all.
Instead, I will help you design an aesthetically beautiful 4-5 page website for you for FREE.

Yes....FREE.

As in COMPLETELY FREE!

I won't charge you a dime at all for my professional skills whatsoever! And once I am done, I will hand over your website to you to run yourself. You will have COMPLETE control over your website. No hassles at all.
Now, I know you are thinking in your head "There's got to be a catch!".You heart is telling you that..."Nothing goes for nothing".
The truth is that....You are RIGHT. There is a catch. And I'll tell you what it is.

Here's the reason "WHY" I am offering you this premium service for free...
I've been spending nights and days learning how to design a website and blogs using Wordpress over the past 12 months. In case you don't know what wordpress is...(its the platform that most modern day beautiful websites are built on now. e.g. BellaNaija etc)

I am now at a point where I think my skills are very good and I'd like to earn some money with my web design skills. So I started a web design business developing and creating websites and blogs for premium clients that will pay me N100,000 - N500,000 for my services.

However, because this is a new business, I currently do not have a portfolio of previous work that I can showcase to these clients. And that is why I am looking to help just 20 people to design their blogs and website for FREE.
And I am hoping to you'd be one of the people that I'll help with their website or blog.
In exchange....(here's the catch) You will allow me to showcase your website or blog  to my prospective premium clients as one of the portfolios of previous work that I have done.

So there you go, that is the catch!.I hope you are cool with that? If you are cool with me designing a beautiful 4 page website or blog for you, then I want you to follow the below instructions to apply:

How To Sign Up For My FREE Website Offer...
Send me a private email to freewebsitedesignoffer@gmail.com with the subject line: "I Want Free Website Design".

Once I get your e-mail, I'll reply you within 5-10 minutes with the details that I need from you to design your website. And once I get the content and graphics for your website or blog from you,  i'll start work on your website and complete it in record time.

So, send me that e-mail right away at: freewebsitedesignoffer@gmail.com
Remember, I am only 1 person. There is only so many website and blogs I can design at a time.
That is why I am opening this to just 20 people ONLY.

So if you are HIGHLY interested, shoot me an e-mail right away, so you can be among the first twenty people. I'll be waiting to read from you and help you design your first beautiful and professional website.

NOTE: This offer is not for you if you have an existing website. This offer is only for people who do not have a website yet but want to have one. So if you fall into this category, please sign up right away.

Thanks for your understanding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD HELP OUR NATION BY KENNY22