Monday 20 June 2016

TERRY G’s Open Letter of Apology to DJ Jimmy Jatt & Nigerian DJs Association

CkW-9rdVAAE1ZbR
Terry G has wrote an open letter to DTERRY G’s Open Letter of Apology to DJ Jimmy Jatt & Nigerian DJs Association
J Jimmy Jatt and different DJs once they vowed to not play the singer’s songs.
Terry who slapped one of Jimmy’s boys wrote on Instagram,
“It’s thus painfull however things play out this days hearing from only 1 aspect.Am not here to color myself smart or excellent.Am solely human and have feelings.Looking back to however this journey of my career started,it’s been one issue or the opposite.The negative ones fly like wild fireplace whereas the positive ones isn’t as wild because the negative stories however all identical God has been devoted.
CkW-9rdVAAE1ZbR
    I Terry G are the last person to wanna ruin a colleagues event by design or need to harm anybody.Good or dangerous I actually have contributed Negatively or Postively to the Nigerian music trade.
    My sincere apology to Nigerians much loved DJ @djjimmyjatt for you have got been an honest leader within the Nigerian show biz ,I additionally extend my apology to Dj Phreez for my actions it had been owing to miscommunication and my sincere Apology to the DJS ASSOCIATION OF African nation while not you guys,my music are a complete #nonesense”

1 comment:

GOD HELP OUR NATION BY KENNY22